Sandhill wants to keep your household connected!
As a participant in the new Affordable Connectivity Program, Sandhill is offering eligible households up to $30 a month off broadband internet service.*
Who is Eligible?
A residential household is eligible if one member of the household:
- Is eligible for Lifeline
- Is eligible for Medicaid
- Is eligible for SSI
- Is eligible for SNAP
- Receives WIC
- Receives Veterans Pension Benefit
- Receives Federal public housing assistance
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch or breakfast program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Has an income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
To see if you qualify for this benefit, please visit acpbenefit.org!
Once you receive your approval, call Sandhill, 843-658-3434.
*Funds are nontransferable and limited to one per household.
Customers are subject to Sandhill’s regular rates, terms and conditions once the program ends.
Must live within Sandhill’s service area.
FCC Complaint Center